1 of 40

INTERMED Instrument cleaning agent 1x5 kg

  • item no: 210052
  • HTN: BN-115-050
plus VAT. and shipping
delivery time: 1-3 working days
Order type:

INTERMED Instrument cleaning agent 1x5 kg

INTENSIVE CLEANER FOR INSTRUMENTS (Powder) incl. scoop

- strong cleaning
- gentle on the material
- suited for ultrasound bath

CHARACTERISTICS
alkaline, very powerful and thorough rapid cleaner
for alkali-resistant instruments and devices made of metal,
Plastic material, ceramics, glass and porcelain, not suited for the usage of
endoscopes

FIELDS OF APPLICATION/HANDLING
Self-acting, powerful cleaningof instruments and devices in all medical fields and laboratories. Also suited for thermally unstable and sensitive materials. Put instruments and devices to be cleaned into the utility solution until they arecompletely wet. For rapid cleaning, the utility solution can be heated for thermostable instruments. Then rinse thoroughly and reprocess, if needed. INTERMED Instrument cleaner is no additional cleaner. It must not be used simultaneously with INTERMED instrument disinfection UNIVERSAL/PLUS and is not suited for the usage of endoscopes.

COMPOSITION
non-ionic surfactants 5#15 %, anionic surfactants <5 %, phosphates >30 %. Corrosion inhibitors.
The surfactants contained in the product are biodegradable acc. to Regulation on Detergents.
Contains disodium metasilicate-pentahydrate.

CONCENTRATION AND APPLICATION TIMES
Normal contamination: 1/2 scoops for 3 litre water (0.5 %)
Strong contamination: 1 scoop for 3 litre water (1 %)
Cleaning time: 10-20 min; in ultrasound bath 5-10 min.

SPECIAL NOTES
Glutaral. Harmful to health when swallowed or inhaled. May cause allergies, asthma symptomsor breathing difficulties if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes severe cauterizations of the skin and severe eye damages. May cause allergic skin reactions. Toxic for water organisms, with long-term effect. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/protective mask.
IF SWALLOWED: If feeling unwell, call POISON INFORMATION CENTRE or a doctor.
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT (or hair): Immediately take off all contaminated, soaked clothes. Wash/shower skin with water. IF INHALED: Bring into fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call POISON INFORMATION CENTRE or a doctor. Avoid release into environment.

Bring content/container to authorised disposer or communal collection site.