Product 3 of 50
INTERMED Instrument disinfection PLUS 1x1 lWhen using instrument cleaning agents and disinfectants, please note the recommendations of the device manufacturer!
Formaldehyde-free and gentle on the material
- suitable for instrument and endoscope disinfection
- virucidal acc. to RKI recommendation
FIELDS OF APPLICATION/HANDLING
INTERMED Instrument disinfection PLUS is suited for disinfection of all kinds of surgical instruments as well as rigid and flexible endoscopes. Before using INTERMED instrumentdisinfection PLUS, thoroughly pre-clean instrument trays, devices andespecially endoscopes. After previous thorough cleaning and subsequent rinsing, put open instruments into utility solution. All surfaces and cavities to be disinfected must be completely moistened with the utility solution.
After the expiry of the application time, thoroughly rinse - preferably with deionised (DI) water and wipe dry.
When using instrument cleaning agents and disinfectants, it is essential to follow the recommendations of the instrument manufacturers!
active substances in 100 g solution:
Glutardialdehyde 12 g
The surfactants contained in the product (5-15 %) are biodegradable
acc. To EU Regulation on Detergents.
- bactericidal (incl. MRSA)
- virucidal incl. HBV/HIV/HCV, Polio-, Papova-, Polyoma-, Adeno-, Vaccinia-Viren
CONCENTRATION AND APPLICATION TIMES
bactericidal incl. MRSA, levurocidal, tuberculocidal (M. terrae) 2 % - 15 min; 1.5 %- 30 min; 1 % - 60 min
viruzid inkl. HBV/HIV, Polio-, Papova-, Vaccinia-Viren: 2 % - 30min
SV40/Papova-/Polyomaviren: 1,0% - 30min
Adeno, Vaccinia-Viren: 1,0% - 5min
LISTING AND AUTHORISATION
Glutaral. Alkyl ether carboxylic acid; Sulfonic acids, C14-17-sec-alkane, sodium salt.
Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. May cause allergies, asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties ifinhaled. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes severe cauterizations of the skin and severe eye damages. May cause allergic skin reactions. Toxic for water organisms, with long-term effect. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/protective mask.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse out mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT (or hair): Immediately take off all contaminated clothing. Wash/shower skin with water.
IF INHALED: Bring into fresh air and keep at rest ina position comfortable for breathing.
IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call POISON INFORMATION CENTRE or a doctor. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of to an approved waste disposal company or municipal collection point.
For professional use only.
Additional product information